30 Minutes of walking a day can reduce the risk of Cardiovascular Disease. How else can you benefit from this? Walking 30 minutes a day OR for 15 Minutes 2x/day OR event 10 minutes 3x/day can:
- Reduce the risk of diabetes
- Rreduce the risk of Stroke
- Reduce the risk of Osteoporosis
- Rreduce the risk of Pancreatic Cancer
- Reduce the risk of depression in the elderly population
Walking daily for 30 minutes for 12 weeks has shown to lower overall body weight and decrease body fat. If we all walked briskly for 30 minutes daily, healthcare would change in this country dramatically!